For help registering your team, watch our registering your team tutorial.
If you are stuck, email firstname.lastname@example.org or for urgent help, txt 021 0271 5577.
This is a Junior event, and is open to Year 1-6 students
- Designed for new players and experienced alike
- All the rules are described before the tournament starts
- Enter as many players as you wish. The more that enter the stronger your school team
- We will invoice you after tournament completion based on the number of kids that attend
- Fees are $10 per player inclusive of GST payable 2 weeks following the event
- Special dispensations are available for low decile schools
- Decile 1,2,3 & 4 schools fees are just $5 per player
If you haven't experienced a Chess Power cluster event before, check out our video footage of our very first event!
The schedule for the day is as follows:
Start Time: 9:00am
Finish Time: 2:15pm
Please aim to arrive before 8:45am for registration
||8:30 - 9:00am
||9:00 - 9:30am
||1:30 - 2:15pm
7 Round Swiss. 15 minutes per player. Refer to our Clusters FAQ for more details.
- All entries including names must be entered two working days before the event.
- If you don't know the names of your team-members yet, leave the team-members area blank. Then send us more information when you have confirmed names.
- Your school will be invoiced following the event based on the number of players that attend. Please do not bring payment on the day.