Are you passionate about working with Children?
If you have answered YES, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Chess Power is a New Zealand based company full of people passionate about growing young minds through Chess!
We are currently looking for a Chief Arbiter (Onsite Manager) for a series of chess tournaments that run in the Timaru region on one Sunday per month.
- Location: Timaru
- Job type: Part time, one Sunday per month (opportunity to get involved in coaching)
- Start date: As soon as possible (after training)
- Hours: +/- 6 Hours per month
- Rate: TBA
Attributes required for the role
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language is essential.
- A passion for working with children in an encouraging and positive way.
- A focus on children's learning and engagement to give them the best experience.
- A basic understanding of the rules of Chess and the ability to play competently.
- An ability to speak in front of an audience of school-aged children with confidence.
- Reliable, able to work without supervision, punctual and have excellent organisation skills and personal presentation.
- Own your own vehicle & possess a current driver's licence.
Benefits of the role
- Accredited training will be provided.
- The opportunity to get more involved, we also have coaching opportunities available.
- The knowledge that you are affecting children’s lives in a positive way.
If you feel you would suit this role or you would like more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The chess series is called the Sarapu Cup, for more information about this series and about Chess Power please peruse our website.