For help registering your team, watch our registering your team tutorial.
If you are stuck, email firstname.lastname@example.org or for urgent help, txt 021 0271 5577.
This is a Senior tournament, and is open to Year 9-13 students.
- Designed for new players and experienced alike
- All the rules are described before the tournament starts
- Enter as many players as you wish. The more that enter the stronger your school team
- We will invoice you after tournament completion based on the number of students that attend
- Fees are $15 per player inclusive of GST payable 2 weeks following the event
- Special dispensations are available for low decile schools
- Decile 1 & Decile 2 schools - fees are just $5 per player
- Decile 3 & Decile 4 schools - fees are just $10 per player
- A new rookies division for complete beginners (years 1-6 only) - fees are just $5 per player regardless of school decile
If you haven't experienced a Chess Power event before, check out our video footage of a recent event we held.
The schedule for the day is as follows:
Start Time: 9:00am
Finish Time: 2:15pm
Please aim to arrive before 8:45am for check-in
|Check In / Arrival
||8:30am - 9:00am
||9:00am - 9:30am
|Prize Giving / Farewell
||1:30pm - 2:15pm
7 Round Swiss. 15 minutes per player. Refer to our Regionals FAQ for more details.
- All entries including names must be entered three working days before the event.
- If you don't know the names of your team-members yet, leave the team-members area blank. Then send us more information when you have confirmed names.
- Your school will be invoiced following the event based on the number of players that attend. Please do not bring payment on the day.
For advertising purposes, please feel free to use the attached flyer