View the Online Team Nationals 2020 welcome letter
Chess Power will be hosting an ONLINE National Final tournament to run along side the onsite tournament for qualifying schools who are not able to attend onsite.
- Schools are able to enter a team into the online tournament AND into the onsite tournament.
- Should a school choose to enter both tournaments, a full team must be registered for each tournament. For example you CAN NOT enter 2 students into the online tournament and 3 students into the onsite tournament.
- Go to our ONLINE TOURNAMENTS page to learn how to connect to the tournament.
- ALL Players MUST be registered on the Tornelo website.
- Each player will need their own device (Laptop, iPad or Tablet).
- All players will be required to keep their cameras on throughout the tournament.
- You will be sent a Zoom Link and a Tornelo link prior to the tournament (the same link that is used for registering for the tournament). The Zoom link connects students to the Video/Audio and Tornelo connects students to their games.
If your school has qualified it will be listed above with the number of places you have qualified for. An invitation letter will also be sent to you. You will need to RSVP confirming your attendance and pay prior to Wednesday 14 October 2020.
You should send a minimum of four players up to the stated maximum number of places you have qualified for.
Watch this video to learn how to check-in and play your games.
If you are stuck, email email@example.com or for urgent help, txt 021 0271 5577.
The fee for Nationals is $125+GST per team. Payment options are;
Pay to ASB Bank Ltd
Reference: [Your School Name]
Pay to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you on receipt of your payment confirming acceptance of your registration.
If you have any questions about the Chess Power Interschools National Finals event, please read the National Finals section of our Interschools FAQ or fill in the enquiry form below.