A Brand New Schools Challenge!
This is a team event and schools should enter players as part of a team (preferably a minimum of 4 players)
When: The second Thursday of every month (except in October)
Time: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Cost: $10 per student
- SCHOOLS will be sent an invoice after the event
- PARENTS can make payment through Tornelo (entry website)
Format: The time control will be 5 rounds with 15 minutes per player.
- The Junior division is for players from Year 1 through to Year 6
- The Intermediate division is for players from Year 7 - Year 8
- The Senior division is for players from Year 9 – Year 13
- Go to our ONLINE TOURNAMENTS page and the 'REGISTERING TEAMS' tutorial to learn how to connect to the tournament.
- Each player will need their own device (Laptop, iPad or Tablet)
Why should I play?
- The winning team each month qualifies for the Chess Power National Finals in October!
- The top three individual players each month qualify for the Chess Power Champions Trophy in October!
Please make sure to read through the 'Registering Teams' tutorial which also explains how to connect on the day.
All students MUST be registered prior to the event starting!