ENTER NOW using our ONLINE entry form
This is an Intermediate event, and is open to Year 8 and below
- An invitation-only event for qualifiers of Auckland cluster events
- All the rules are described before the tournament starts
- Enter as many players as you wish. The more that enter the stronger your school team. A minimum of four players is required.
- We will invoice you after tournament completion based on the number of students that attend
- Fees are $15 per player inclusive of GST payable 2 weeks following the event
- Special dispensations are available for low decile schools
- Decile 1 & Decile 2 schools - fees are just $5 per player
- Decile 3 & Decile 4 schools - fees are just $10 per player
- The top 5 schools will qualify for the Chess Power Nationals. If less than 10 schools enter the event, the number of schools divided by 2 and rounded down will qualify. e.g. 7 schools registered - top 3 will qualify. 8 schools registered - top 4 will qualify.
If you haven't experienced a Chess Power Regionals event before, check out our video footage of an Regional Chess Event.
Qualifiers to Date
Here are the list of qualifying schools thus far. This will be updated after each cluster event has been processed.
The schedule for the day is as follows:
Start Time: 9:00am
Finish Time: 2:15pm
Please aim to arrive before 8:45am for registration
||8:30 - 9:00am
||9:00 - 9:30am
||1:30 - 2:15pm
7 Round Swiss. 15 minutes per player. Refer to our Regionals FAQ for more details.
- All entries including names must be entered three working days before the event.
- If you don't know the names of your team-members yet, leave the team-members area blank. Then send us more information when you have confirmed names.
- Your school will be invoiced following the event based on the number of players that attend. Please do not bring payment on the day.
Please feel free to use the attached flyer for advertising purposes: