Please note that this tournament is now full due to capacity. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
For help registering your team, see the registering your team tutorial page.
If you are stuck, email email@example.com or for urgent help, txt 021 0271 5577.
This is an Intermediate tournament, and is open to Year 8 and below.
- Designed for new players and experienced alike
- All the rules are described before the tournament starts
- Enter as many players as you wish. The more that enter the stronger your school team
- We will invoice you after tournament completion based on the number of kids that attend
- Fees are $10 per player inclusive of GST payable 2 weeks following the event
- Special dispensations are available for low decile schools
- Decile 1,2,3 & 4 schools fees are just $5 per player
If you haven't experienced a Chess Power cluster event before, check out our video footage of our very first event!
The schedule for the day is as follows:
Start Time: 9:00am
Finish Time: 2:15pm
Please aim to arrive before 8:45am for registration
||8:30 - 9:00am
||9:00 - 9:30am
||1:30 - 2:15pm
7 Round Swiss. 15 minutes per player. Refer to our Clusters FAQ for more details.
- All entries including names must be entered two working days before the event.
- Your school will be invoiced following the event based on the number of players that attend. Please do not bring payment on the day.